Have you been charged with any offence related to Driving Motor Vehicles?
- Careless driving
- Careless driving causing injury or death
- Dangerous driving
- Dangerous driving causing injury or death
- Reckless driving
- Drink driving
- Drink driving causing death
- Drink driving causing injury
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Driving imparied while under the influence of drugs
- Driving while disqualified or suspended
- Refusing to give a blood sample
- Failing to stop and ascertain injury
- Logbook offences
- Traffic infringements
- Driving contrary to a Limited Licence.
This is just a small sample of the charges that can be laid.
Do not hesitate: if you need help call me now on 09 377 5889
Traffic offences are one of her specialities. She is an expert on the Land Transport Act 1998 and available defences. Karen knows the law and what it is possible to achieve for clients and will work hard to achieve the right outcome for you. For case examples of what she have achieved for clients by going the extra mile click here.
For more information click on: